HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||80 Shore 7 Thickness Manual Screen Printing Squeegee Blades For Glass / Bottle / Electronic||Size:||25*5,35*5,40*7,50*9,50*10...|
|Application:||Ceramic,glass,bottle,textile,elecronic Ect||Brand Name:||R&K|
fabric screen printing kit,
silk screen materials
80 Shore 7 Thickness Manual Screen Printing Squeegee Blades For Glass / Bottle / Electronic
Screen Printing Squeegee Instruction for use:
|Product name||80 Shore 7 Thickness Manual Screen Printing Squeegee Blades For Glass / Bottle / Electronic|
To ensure that the plastic scratch before use to dry. Do not use thinner and detergent soak at any time, corrosion glue scratch, blunt edge.
Plastic scraper cleaning requirements: 1, the use of weak dilute solvent cleaning; 2, do not put the plastic scraper in the solvent soak, even if the solvent is not corrosive, wear a glove with a clean cloth; 3, do not use the following Solvents ,Cyclohexanone, Acetone, MEK, Triethanate, ISOPHORONE, Ethoxylate ethyl ester ,Butyl esters, VYNIL, PYROLIDORE, Carbohydrates.
1. grinding plastic scraper to be clean, dry, it is best placed 24 hours later.
2. plastic scraper should be fixed in its supporting the use of aluminum clip on the grinding.
3. No matter whether the grinder is belt-type or wheel-type, medium sand (110 mesh -130 mesh) is applied. If the sand is too small, it will cause obstruction or overheating. The fine sand can be grinded at the final stage to suit the high Precision printing.
4,. choose to use the fixture, squeegee and grinding are in a stable state of the mechanical system. 5, plastic scraper with weak mild solvent cleaning, or plastic scraper after grinding cooling needs more than 2 hours before use.
1. can not be a long time soaked in the solvent squeegee
2. squeegee printing needs to be replaced. Due to solvent contact, the squeegee begins to be corroded, and then over a period of time / pressure, squeegee hardness will soften, blade structure damage. So every 2-4 hours should be used to flip the plastic scratch flip plastic squeegee used is a new printing edge.
3. squeegee in use, should be attached to the ink on it clean, dry. Generally use a mild diluent for cleaning.
Screen Printing squeegee specificaion for reference:
|Red or natural||Soft||50-65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular surface of the printing.|
|Green||Medium||70-75||Suitable for various of mesh screen cloth,various of ink and various of the prints.|
|Blue||Hard||80-85||Suitable for high pressure,high viscosity ink,the fine print of the printing|
|Green/White/Green||Triple medium||75/90/75||Suitable for various of mesh screen cloth,various of ink and various of the prints.|
|Red/White/Red||Soft medium||65/90/65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular surface of the printing.|
squeegee blade specification for reference:
Popular standard size:
|5*17*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*20*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*25*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*25*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*35*4000||Yellow||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*35*4000||Yellow||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*42*4000||Blue||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*50*4000||Blue||Flat||60A to 90A|
|9*42*4000||Green||Flat||60A to 90A|
|9*50*4000||Green||Flat||60A to 90A|
|10*50*4000||Coffee||Flat||40A to 90A|
Photo for the screen printing squeegee:
High Precision 635 Mesh 304 Stainless Steel Screen Printing Mesh
Low Elongatation Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Cloth OEM / ODM Acceptable
316 stainless steel screen printing mesh roll with high tension used for cosmetics printing
Textile Monofilament Polyester Screen Printing Mesh
200 Mesh Polyester Screen Printing Mesh For PCB
Low Elasticity Polyester Screen Printing Mesh For Liquid Crystal Display
High Tension 110 Screen Printing Mesh
Professional 110 Monofilament Polyester Mesh Bolting Cloth For Screen Printing
Multi Function 16T-100 Mesh 110 Screen Printing Mesh For Electronic Components Printing