HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Red||Application:||Screen Printing Industry|
|Material:||Rubber||Product Name:||Screen Printing Suqeegee|
SGS squeegee for silk screen printing,
9mm thickness Squeegee Pressure Screen Printing,
50A Squeegee Pressure Screen Printing
Plain Top High Temperature Resistence 50A Screen Printing Squeegee
In screen printing, the function of the squeegee mainly has the following four aspects:
1. Transfer the ink to the substrate through the screen.
2. Scrape off excess ink from the screen.
3. Keep the screen in contact with the substrate line.
4. It can print substrates with different shapes.
|Green||Medium||70-75||Suitable for various
of mesh screen cloth,
various of ink and various of the prints.
|Red||Soft||50-65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular surface of the printing.|
|Blue||Hard||80-85||Suitable for high pressure,
high viscosity ink,the fine print of the printing
|White||Super hard||90-95||Suitable for high pressure,
high viscosity ink,the fine print
of the printing
|75/90/75||Suitable for various of mesh screen cloth,various of ink and various of the prints.|
|65/90/65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular
surface of the printing.
1. The medium hardness squeegee is used for high pressure.Suitable for various of mesh screen cloth,various of ink and various of the prints use this kinds of squeegee the printing ink accumulate very well.Image resolution power is good,suitable for all kinds of printed substrates.
2. The hard squeegee used for the largest printing pressure and printing ink viscosity is very high.Small amount of oil accumulation and image resolution are usually in the screen printing can choose the hard squeegee.it produces the ink layer is very thin.
1. High Abrasion
2. Super Solvent
3. High Tolerance
4. High Cut Resistance
5. Cut Customization
6. Size Customization
How to choose a good squeegee
1. Hardness: The squeegee is usually made of polyurethane. The hardness of the squeegee is measured with a hardness tester. The hardness, size and blade shape of the squeegee determine the flexibility, flexibility and pressure of the squeegee. The hardness ranges from 55 to 90 degrees (Shore A). The hardness value is measured with a Shore A hardness tester. 55A-65A is a low-hard rubber scraper, 66A-75A is a medium hard, and more than 75A is a high hard.
2. Effective width: refers to the width of the squeegee when the squeegee is loaded into the aluminum squeegee and extends from the aluminum squeegee. This width is very important and determines the bending of the squeegee under pressure. The curvature is a cubic value of the effective width. For example, twice the effective width gives a curvature greater than 23 = 8.
The squeegee bending will cause two changes: the angle between the squeegee and the screen changes; the printing pressure transmitted to the substrate is reduced. For example, the rubber scraper is compared to a group of springs. When the spring is stressed at a certain angle, the spring starts to bend, and the transmitted force is getting smaller and smaller. The squeegee printing angle is reduced, the printing pressure is insufficient, and the printing effect is not satisfactory. The printing angle is small, the printing pressure is reduced, the ink volume is large, and the ink layer is thickened. (In this case, the printing operator will increase the printing pressure, the squeegee curvature will increase, and the ink layer obtained is still not ideal. The solution is to increase the squeegee hardness and the squeegee angle.) This is the effectiveness of the squeegee. The effect of width on the four functions of the squeegee.
Contact Person: Emily Qin