HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Screen Printing Squeegee Blades||Handle Material:||Aluminum Alloy,wooden|
silk screen squeegee,
polyurethane squeegee blades
Screen Printing Rubber Squeegee With Green Color,65 - 75 Shore A
Screen Printing Squeegee Instruction for use:
Cleaning: The most effective way to clean the squeegee is to wipe off any excess ink on the squeegee and support with a damp, soft cloth moistened with a mild solvent. Scraping clean, should be flat on the shelf or hang up vertically, the glue shaved to 24 hours.
To ensure that the plastic scratch before use to dry. Do not use thinner and detergent soak at any time, corrosion glue scratch, blunt edge.
Plastic scraper cleaning requirements: 1, the use of weak dilute solvent cleaning; 2, do not put the plastic scraper in the solvent soak, even if the solvent is not corrosive, wear a glove with a clean cloth; 3, do not use the following Solvents ,Cyclohexanone, Acetone, MEK, Triethanate, ISOPHORONE, Ethoxylate ethyl ester ,Butyl esters, VYNIL, PYROLIDORE, Carbohydrates.
1. grinding plastic scraper to be clean, dry, it is best placed 24 hours later.
2. plastic scraper should be fixed in its supporting the use of aluminum clip on the grinding.
3. No matter whether the grinder is belt-type or wheel-type, medium sand (110 mesh -130 mesh) is applied. If the sand is too small, it will cause obstruction or overheating. The fine sand can be grinded at the final stage to suit the high Precision printing.
4,. choose to use the fixture, squeegee and grinding are in a stable state of the mechanical system. 5, plastic scraper with weak mild solvent cleaning, or plastic scraper after grinding cooling needs more than 2 hours before use.
1. can not be a long time soaked in the solvent squeegee
2. squeegee printing needs to be replaced. Due to solvent contact, the squeegee begins to be corroded, and then over a period of time / pressure, squeegee hardness will soften, blade structure damage. So every 2-4 hours should be used to flip the plastic scratch flip plastic squeegee used is a new printing edge.
3. squeegee in use, should be attached to the ink on it clean, dry. Generally use a mild diluent for cleaning.
Screen Printing squeegee specificaion for reference:
|Red or natural||Soft||50-65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular surface of the printing.|
|Green||Medium||70-75||Suitable for various of mesh screen cloth,various of ink and various of the prints.|
|Blue||Hard||80-85||Suitable for high pressure,high viscosity ink,the fine print of the printing|
|Green/White/Green||Triple medium||75/90/75||Suitable for various of mesh screen cloth,various of ink and various of the prints.|
|Red/White/Red||Soft medium||65/90/65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular surface of the printing.|
squeegee blade specification for reference:
Popular standard size:
|5*17*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*20*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*25*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*25*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*35*4000||Yellow||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*35*4000||Yellow||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*42*4000||Blue||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*50*4000||Blue||Flat||60A to 90A|
|9*42*4000||Green||Flat||60A to 90A|
|9*50*4000||Green||Flat||60A to 90A|
|10*50*4000||Coffee||Flat||40A to 90A|
Photo for the screen printing squeegee: