HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Super Wear Resistant,anti-aging,Flat And Straight In Appearance||Product Name:||Long Service Life 50mm Width 9mm Thickness Screen Printing Squeegee For Printing Industry|
silk screen squeegee,
polyurethane squeegee blades
long service life 50mm width 9mm thickness screen printing squeegee for printing industry
Descriptions For the Screen Printing Squeegee Blades:
The hardness of the squeegee refers specifically to the hardness of its surface. It is usually expressed in Shore hardness, and includes: 55 degrees, 60 degrees, 65 degrees, 70 degrees, 75 degrees, 80 degrees, and 85 degrees. Sectional shapes are generally right-angled, sharp-angled and arc-shaped. Detailed specifications are: 50 * 9mm, 55 * 9mm, 45 * 9mm, 50 * 7mm, 45 * 7mm, 40 * 7mm, 55 * 5mm, 50 * 5mm, 45 * 5mm, 40 * 5mm, 35 * 5mm, 25 * 5mm and so on.
|Product name||sceen printing squeegee|
|Features||Super wear resistant,anti-aging,Flat and straight in appearance|
Squeegee, is a process used in the screen printing tape, also known as plastic scratch.
Most of them are made of PU material or natural rubber. Depending on the characteristics of the screen printing substrate, the precision of the printing pattern and the printing method, squeegees with different hardness and different cross-sectional shapes can be selected.
Screen printing squeegee accord with the international standard,it be produced by four color,red,green,blue,and white color.Different color have differ hardness. you could distinguish the hardness by itself color when you buy them.
Specification For the Screen Printing Squeegee Blades:
|5*17*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*20*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*25*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*25*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*35*4000||Yellow||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*35*4000||Yellow||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*42*4000||Blue||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*50*4000||Blue||Flat||60A to 90A|
|9*42*4000||Green||Flat||60A to 90A|
|9*50*4000||Green||Flat||60A to 90A|
|10*50*4000||Coffee||Flat||40A to 90A|
Features For the Screen Printing Squeegee Blades:
Super solvent resistant;
Screen printing squeegee is resistant to all solvent;
Screen printing squeegee have a good rebound at high temperature;
Screen printing squeegee is falt and straight in appearance;
Use cloth to wipe excessive ink first, then use softer cloth to be touched with appropriate solvent cleaning, do not use strong solvent, especially ink thinner to clean glue scrape. After grinding or reusing, the glue should be scraped enough to completely evaporate the solvent.
Applications For the Screen Printing Squeegee Blades:
1. grinding plastic scraper to be clean, dry, it is best placed 24 hours later.
2. plastic scraper should be fixed in its supporting the use of aluminum clip on the grinding.
3. No matter whether the grinder is belt-type or wheel-type, medium sand (110 mesh -130 mesh) is applied. If the sand is too small, it will cause obstruction or overheating. The fine sand can be grinded at the final stage to suit the high Precision printing.
4 choose to use the fixture, squeegee and grinding are in a stable state of the mechanical system. 5, plastic scraper with weak mild solvent cleaning, or plastic scraper after grinding cooling needs more than 2 hours before use.
1. can not be a long time soaked in the solvent squeegee
2. squeegee printing needs to be replaced. Due to solvent contact, the squeegee begins to be corroded, and then over a period of time / pressure, squeegee hardness will soften, blade structure damage. So every 2-4 hours should be used to flip the plastic scratch flip plastic squeegee used is a new printing edge.
3. squeegee in use, should be attached to the ink on it clean, dry. Generally use a mild diluent for cleaning.