HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||1M Screen Printing Material 40 * 9 MM Aluminum Squeegee Blades||Handle Material:||Aluminum|
|Width Of Squeegee:||40mm||Thickness Of Squeegee:||9mm|
1m Screen Printing Squeegee Blades,
40X9MM Screen Printing Squeegee Blades,
Aluminum Screen Printing Squeegee Blades
1M Screen Printing Material 40 * 9 MM Aluminum Squeegee Blades
The aluminum handle scraper is a kind of screen prining squeegee scraper. The silk screen scraper is divided into a wooden handle scraper and an aluminum handle scraper. Compared with a wooden handle scraper, the aluminum handle scraper is more durable. Therefore, many customers choose aluminum handle scrapers. Aluminum handles are also divided into ordinary material aluminum handles and better quality aluminum handles. You can choose the aluminum handle material you want according to your specific use situation. You can rest assured that our ordinary quality aluminum handles will certainly meet your needs. Please rest assured to buy!
Precautions when using the aluminum handle squeegee:
For the cleaning of aluminum squeegee handles: The most effective way to clean the squeegee is to wipe off the excess ink on the squeegee and support it with a soft damp cloth moistened with a neutral solvent. After scraping, it should be placed on a shelf or hung vertically to scrape the glue to 24 hours. Before use, make sure the plastic scrape is dry. Do not use thinner and detergent to soak at any time. This will cause corrosion of the aluminum handle and its scraping glue, and the edges will be dull.
For the grinding of squeegee:
1. Grinding plastic scraper should be clean and dry, preferably after 24 hours.
2. The scraper should be fixed on the aluminum clip used for grinding.
3. Regardless of whether the belt machine is an abrasive belt type or a grinding wheel type, medium sand (110 mesh-130 mesh) should be used. If the sand is too small, it will cause blockage or overheating. Fine sand can be ground in the final stage to suit high-precision printing.
4. The fixtures, scrapers and grinders selected are in a stable mechanical system state. 5. The plastic scraper should be cleaned with a mild solvent, or it needs more than 2 hours to cool after the plastic scraper is ground.
For squeegee storage:
1. Can not be immersed in the solvent squeegee for a long time
2. Squeegee printing needs to be replaced. The squeegee begins to corrode due to contact with the solvent, and then under a certain period of time/pressure, the squeegee's hardness will become soft, thereby damaging the blade structure. Therefore, the reversible plastic scraper should be used every 2-4 hours, and the newly used plastic scraper should be turned over.
3. When the squeegee is in use, the ink attached to it should be clean and dry. Usually use a neutral thinner for cleaning.
squeegee specification for reference:
Popular standard size:
|Red or natural||Soft||50-65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular surface of the printing.|
|Green||Medium||70-75||Suitable for various of mesh screen cloth,various of ink and various of the prints.|
|Blue||Hard||80-85||Suitable for high pressure,high viscosity ink,the fine print of the printing|
|Green/White/Green||Triple medium||75/90/75||Suitable for various of mesh screen cloth,various of ink and various of the prints.|
|Red/White/Red||Soft medium||65/90/65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular surface of the printing.|
|5*17*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*20*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*25*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*25*4000||Red||Flat||60A to 90A|
|5*35*4000||Yellow||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*35*4000||Yellow||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*42*4000||Blue||Flat||60A to 90A|
|7*50*4000||Blue||Flat||60A to 90A|
|9*42*4000||Green||Flat||60A to 90A|
|9*50*4000||Green||Flat||60A to 90A|
|10*50*4000||Coffee||Flat||40A to 90A|
Photo for the squeegee blasde for silk screen printing mesh: