HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Gauge:||0.05-20mm||Length:||No Limited|
|Surface:||Bright Finish||Product Name:||Stainless Steel Wire|
|Material:||Stainless Steel Material||Steel Grade:||316 304 201 202 430 410 301 Etc|
316L stainless steel screen printing mesh,
1mm stainless steel screen printing mesh,
316L stainless screen printing mesh
Ultra Thin Fine 400 Mesh Stainless Steel Silk Screen Printing Woven Wire Metal Mesh
Stainless steel screen printing mesh have SUS 304N,304HPS,316L three materials.We can make the mesh as your inquirements,and the width also can meet your requirements .
Our MOQ is 1 square meters,and we can provide you free samples.
The details of the stainless steel screen printing mesh is as below:
Material: Stainless Steel 201,202,301,302,304,304L,316,316L,321. (SS 304 is general material)
Wire Diameter: 0.015-1mm (we have our own wire drawing workshop for serve mesh production)
Mesh No.:3-635 Mesh (' Mesh' means the numbers of hole in one inch line)
Weave type: Plain Weave,Twilled weave,dutch weave.
Roll Width: 1.0m,1.2m,1.3m,1.5m,1.6m,2.0m up to 6m (or cut as your request)
Roll Length: 15m,30m,60m,100m,200m
Open area: 41.7%
1. High tension.Much higher tension than common polyester mesh,and this property is very stable
2. Super Precision:Uniform wire diameter and aperture with extremely low difference;
3. Low Precision:Very small elongation of wire mesh at high tension;
4. High Flexibility:The wire mesh will not lose elasticity at extreme tension;
5. High Corrosion Resistance:The excellent corrosion resistance of stainless steel wire exceeds polyester fiber;
6. Non-electrostatic:To avoid affects of non-electrostatic for printing and ensure the safety of printing;
7. Good Heat-melting Resistance:Special features of stainless steel wire mesh.Suitable for heat-melting ink;
8. Good Solvent Resistance:To avoid the affects of any solvents to wire mesh and to ensure the safety of printing.
1. Used for screening and filtering under acid and alkali environmental conditions, as mud mesh in the petroleum industry, chemical fiber industry, as a screen filter, and electroplating.
2. Used in mining, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, machinery manufacturing and other industries.
3. Used for screening and filtering under acid and alkali environmental conditions, as mud mesh in petroleum industry, as sieve in chemical and chemical fiber industry, and as pickling mesh in electroplating industry. The factory can design and produce various types of products according to user needs.
|Specification||Mesh/inch||Wire Dia.(μm)||Open area Ratio(%)||Aperture(μm)||Thickness(μm)||Calendered Thickness(μm)||Theoretical Ink(cm³/m²)|
Contact Person: Emily Qin