HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Dimension(l*w*h):||Customer Request|
kevlar non stick conveyor belt,
kevlar ptfe mesh conveyor belt,
papermaking non stick conveyor belt
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Open Mesh Teflen Conveyor Belt Of Kevlar For Food Industry Use
Teflen mesh conveyor belt is made of suspended polytetrafluoroethylene (commonly known as plastic king) emulsion as raw material, impregnated with high-performance glass fiber mesh. It is a new high-performance, multi-purpose composite material product. Because of its excellent properties, it is widely used in papermaking, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemicals, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, grinding wheel slicing, machinery and other fields.
1. Used between -70~380 degrees, with weather resistance and aging resistance
2. Resistance to chemical corrosion, strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents
3. Resistant to bending fatigue and can be used for smaller wheel diameters in machinery
4. Non-sticky: It is not easy to adhere to any substance, and it is easy to clean all kinds of oil stains, stains or other accessories attached to its surface
5. The mesh conveyor belt has excellent air permeability, which can reduce heat source consumption and improve drying efficiency
6. Fire and flame retardant: long-term use under high temperature without cracking or aging
7. It is resistant to brighteners, non-toxic, and resistant to almost all drugs
|Section number||Grid size||colour||thickness||Weight||Temperature resistance||Maximum width||tensile strength|
|YS-6001||1x1mm||cream color||0. .5mm||370g/m2||-70~320C||4000mm||310/290N/cm|
|YS- 6004||4x4mm||cream color||1.0mm||450g/m2||-70~320C||4000mm||390/320N/cm|
|YS-6014||0.5x1mm||cream color||0. .5mm||420g/m2||-70~320C||4000mm||310/290N/cm|
|YS -6015||2x2.5mm||cream color||0. 9mm||600g/m2||-70~320C||3000mm||390/320N/cm|
1. Textile, printing and dyeing industry:Printing drying, bleaching and dyeing fabric drying, fabric shrink drying, non-woven fabric drying and other drying channels, drying room conveyor belt
2. Screen and printing industry:Drying dryer, offset printing machine, UV curing machine, paper oil drying, ultraviolet drying, plastic product silk screen drying and other drying channels, drying room conveyor belt.
3. Other occasions:High-frequency drying, microwave drying, various food freezing and thawing, baking, heat shrinking of packaged items, drying of general water-containing items, rapid drying of flux-type inks, etc.