HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hardness:||55-95 Shore A||Size:||Can Be Customized|
Polyurethane Screen Printing Squeegee Blades,
3660mm Screen Printing Squeegee Blades,
55A Screen Printing Squeegee Blades
Multi-Specification High Temperature Resistant Green 100% Polyurethane Screen Printing Squeegee
Our special molding process ensures a uniform material, without voids. All of our squeegees are shipped with our special factory edge. These edges are the smoothest and sharpest available to give you maximum printing performance.
We are using 100% polyurethane import material.And every process is meticulous.
|Green||Medium||70-75||Suitable for various
of mesh screen cloth,
various of ink and various of the prints.
|Red||Soft||50-65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular surface of the printing.|
|Blue||Hard||80-85||Suitable for high pressure,
high viscosity ink,the fine print of the printing
|White||Super hard||90-95||Suitable for high pressure,
high viscosity ink,the fine print
of the printing
|75/90/75||Suitable for various of mesh screen cloth,various of ink and various of the prints.|
|65/90/65||Suitable for the low mesh screen cloth ,low viscosity ink,irregular
surface of the printing.
The working part of the squeegee is the printing end of the squeegee, which is in contact with the screen during the printing process. The hardness or softness of the squeegee is critical to the entire printing process. Not to say that the squeegee determines the printing quality
The cross-sectional shape of the squeegee refers to the shape of the cross-section of the end of the squeegee in contact with the screen. The shape of all surfaces determines the pressure on the surface of the substrate material. Different cutting planes can make the ink flow more or less, thereby affecting the thickness of the printing ink layer. The sharper the squeegee printing end, the less the excess ink flow, the better the resolution of the printed image, the better the printing clarity, and the thicker the printing ink layer
The general function of screen printing squeegee is divided into the following points:
1. Transfer the ink to the substrate through the screen.
2. Scrape off excess ink from the screen.
3. Keep the screen in contact with the substrate line.
4. It can print substrates with different shapes.
How to choose
The working part of the squeegee is the printing end of the squeegee, which is in contact with the screen during the printing process. The hardness or softness of the squeegee is critical to the entire printing process. It is not to say that the squeegee determines the printing quality.
1. The hybrid squeegee has a solid support, and the hardness of the printing end of the squeegee can be changed. Because the squeegee will bend during printing, the screen pressure is reduced, the contact area with the surface of the substrate material is increased, and the printing ink is coated on the surface of the substrate material more evenly. Hybrid squeegee is an ideal choice for high-speed printers. It can print flat glass and solder resist to make the multi-color printing ink layer and UV varnish layer uniform. Although some printing does not require this kind of hybrid squeegee, as the customer's demand for high-quality prints increases, it is very necessary to choose an appropriate squeegee.
2. Flat-mouth squeegee is widely used for printing textile printing on paper and other common materials. This kind of squeegee has a moderate adaptability to the printing material and produces the greatest pressure. The ink is scraped off the screen instead of flowing through the screen under pressure, so the ink excess is minimal. The flat-mouth squeegee is thick and thin line printing and dot printing Ideal choice. The smaller the ink layer, the finer the printed image
Contact Person: Emily Qin