HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Hebei , China
|Printing:||Polyester Screen Printing||Weave Type:||Plain|
110 monofilament polyester mesh,
110 mesh screen
Heat Resistance 160 Micron 110 Screen Printing Mesh
Descriptions of Polyester screen printing mesh materials:
|Product Name||160 Micron Silk Screen Printing Materials Polyester Mesh Roll Heat Resistance|
|Materials||100% polyester (Nylon or Silk,as requirement)|
|Mesh count||40T mesh/cm (103mesh/inch)|
|Thread diameter||80 micron|
|Thickness||165 micron meter|
white, black and yellow (available upon request)
We can provide products in special specifications according to your requirements.
|Max Width||368cm (144")|
Features of polyester screen printing mesh materials:
1. High intensity.The short fiber strength was 2.6~5.7cN/dtex, and the high strength fiber strength was 5.6~ 8.0cN/dtex.Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same.Impact strength is 4 times higher than polyamide fiber and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2.Good flexibility.Elastic close to wool, when elongation 5%~6%, almost complete recovery.Wrinkle resistance over other fibers, that is, fabrics do not wrinkle, dimensional stability.The elastic modulus is 22~141cN/dtex, 2~3 times higher than polyamide.Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic resilience, so it is firm and durable, anti-wrinkle and free of ironing.
3. The heat-resistant polyester is made by melt spinning, and the shaped fiber can be melted again by heating. It belongs to thermoplastic fiber.The melting point of polyester is relatively high, and the specific heat capacity and heat conductivity are relatively small, so the heat resistance and thermal insulation of pet fiber is higher.It's the best of all synthetic fibers.
4. Good thermoplastic and poor melting resistance.Due to its smooth surface and tight internal molecular arrangement, polyester is the most heat-resistant fabric in synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirt with durable pleats.At the same time, polyester fabric has poor melt resistance, and it is easy to form holes in the face of soot and Mars.Therefore, as far as possible, avoid contact with cigarette end, spark, etc.
5. Good abrasion resistance.It is second only to nylon with the best wear resistance, better than other natural and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light resistance.Light resistance is second only to acrylic fiber.Polyester fabric has better light resistance than acrylic fabric.Sun resistance, especially behind glass, is nearly as good as acrylic.
7. Corrosion resistance.Resistant to bleach, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids.Resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can be decomposed.Still have stronger antacid alkaline, the ability that fights ultraviolet ray
8. Poor dyeing property, but good color fastness, not easy to fade.Because there is no specific stain group on the polyester molecular chain, and the polarity is relatively small, the dyeing is more difficult, and the dye molecules are not easy to enter into the fiber.
9. Poor moisture absorption, wearing with a feeling of heat, and easy to carry static electricity and dirt, affecting beauty and comfort.But after washing extremely easy to dry, and wet strength almost does not decline, does not deform, has a good wash and wear performance.
Appllications of polyester silk screen printing materials:
Polyester has a wide range of USES and is widely used in the manufacture of clothing and industrial products.Due to its permanent flame retardancy, the flame retardant polyester has a wide range of applications. In addition to playing an irreplaceable role in industrial textiles, interior decoration of buildings and interior decoration of transportation tools, it also plays a lot of roles in the field of protective clothing.According to the national standard, fire retardant protective clothing should be used in metallurgy, forestry, chemical, petroleum and fire protection departments.
The number of people who should use flame retardant protective clothing in China is over one million, and the market potential of flame retardant protective clothing is huge.In addition to pure flame retardant polyester, according to the special requirements of users, we can produce flame retardant, waterproof, oil repellent, antistatic and other multi-functional products.If the flame retardant polyester fabric waterproof, oil repellent finishing, can improve the functionality of flame retardant clothing;The flame retardant polyester fiber and conductive fiber are used to produce the anti-static flame retardant fabric.High performance flame retardant fabric can be produced by mixing flame retardant fiber and high performance fiber.Flame retardant fiber, cotton, viscose and other fiber blended to improve the comfort of protective clothing and reduce secondary burns.