HEBEI REKING WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Screen Printing Mesh & Filter Mesh With Stainless Steel ,Polyester and Nylon Material.Screen Printing Material
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Liquid Filter||Weave Style:||Plain Woven Nylon Mesh|
W3.90m Nylon Filter Cloth Mesh,
Nylon Filter Mesh 90 Micron,
monofilament Nylon Filter Cloth Mesh
Food Grade 90 Micron Nylon Filter Mesh High Temperature Resistance High Precision Screen
Nylon also is known as nylon mesh, nylon mesh, nylon mesh:
1. Width: 0.5-3.90m
2. Conventional width has 1m, 1.15m, 1.27m, 1.45m, 1.65m, 2.2m, 2.6m, 3.1m, 3.4m, 3.6m, 3.8m
3. All specifications can be customized, length and width can also be customized according to customer requirements
To meet various applications, Nylon filter cloths including spun and multifilament can be woven into plain, leno and stain patterns for fine particle filtration.
Material:100 % polyamide yarn
Mesh count: 200 mesh per inch
Mesh opening: 75 micron
Mesh range:13mesh - 500 mesh
Weave style of 200 mesh :plain weave
Color:white is popular,we also can make accept pink,purple color. custom-made is abailable.
1. Imported polyamide monofilament fiber woven filter, wear, high strength, long life, the use of good results
2. High-dust collection, early resistance, dust and strong performance, can be used repeatedly cleaning
3. Ultra-thin aluminum alloy frame can be made with a handle interconnected into a group, easy to change and safe
Nylon filter mesh is mainly used in filtration(water,milk,soybean,fruit juice,cheese) and separation,like chemical insudtry,paint,ink,oil products filtration,paint filter,alcohol filter, liquid filtration quality,powder filtration.pharmaceutical and so on.
Nylon filter cloth features the greatest abrasion resistance among the other three frequently used filter fabrics including polypropylene, polyester and cotton. It is often found in filtration applications of abrasive dusts and wet abrasive solids where abrasion resistance plays an important factor.
Excellent abrasion resistance.
Excellent cake release.
Fine particle filtration.
Ideal for low temperature.
High tensile strength.
Good elasticity is ideal for continuous flexing purposes.
Suitable for caustic alkali atmosphere like dyestuffs.
Working temperature: 248 °F (constant); 275 °F (surge).
|It has high tension threshold and breaking point|
|It has high modulus, low elongation monofilament nylon yarn|
|It has resist to chemicals, abrasion, heat and moisture|
|Minimal tension loss during stretching process|
|Improved registration due to stable fabric tension|
|No surface treatment|
Contact Person: Emily Qin